There Are So Many Reasons to Take Care of Your Eyes!
Did you know seeing is such a big part of everyday life that it requires about half of our brain to get involved? We often take for granted how much we rely on our site to function each day, and how our visual perception allows us to take in all the beauty that surrounds us, like an unforgettable sunset! Who wants to miss that? Eye exams are also very helpful in detecting early signs of diseases, like diabetes and high blood pressure, by examining the blood vessels in the eyes. Early detection means you will see many more sunsets over your lifetime! And, “According to CDC”, 80% of vision problems worldwide are avoidable, or even curable, but you may not know that you have an issue unless you get an eye exam.
This is why it’s important to proactively take care of our eyes. But, there are many people who don’t have vision coverage for the following reasons:
- No access through employer
- Missed open enrollment
Do you have coverage?
365 Days of Open Enrollment Make Coverage Easier Than Ever!
VSP Individual Vision plans are available to anyone in need of vision care and for as low as $17 a month. It can be purchased 365 days a year so you don’t have to wait for open enrollment. They make it easy for anyone to receive vision coverage, at any time!
What Do You Get?
- Great savings on eye exams (covered with most plans)
- An allowance (amount varies by plan) toward glasses and/or contacts
- Savings on optional lens enhancements (features like scratch resistance, anti-glare, no-line bifocal/trifocal, and light-to-dark tinting)
- Exclusive member extras on special offers from leading industry brands
Tell Me More About the Member Extras?
- When you enroll in a VSP Individual Vision Plan you’ll have access to more than $2,500 in savings with Exclusive Member Extras. VSP partners with leading industry brands to bring more value to you.
- You’ll receive great deals on glasses, sunglasses, contact lenses and more.
- One of our most popular Exclusive Member Extras is the extra $20to spend on frames. And, for a limited time, you have an opportunity to get even more savings by stretching that $20 to $40 when you choose Calvin Klein or Cole Haan frames.
(Brands and promotions from VSP are subject to change.)
Plans start as low as $17 a month.
There are a variety of plans to choose from. You can choose a plan to include basic glasses and save on eye exams, or go for designer frames with multiple lens enhancements, or even select a vision plan that lets you tailor your coverage once you’ve visited your doctor.
With a wide frame selection and high allowances, you’re sure to find the pair that’s right for you and your family. Plus, get 20% savings on a second pair of frames.
VSP makes it easier than ever to experience all the benefits of improved vision! To get started all you need to do is enter your zip code.
“We have partnered with VSP Individual Vision Plans to bring you this post but all opinions are my own”