This post was sponsored by Heluva Good! Cheese as part of an Influence Central campaign and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
When entertaining I not only look for quality products but I like to “present” my dishes to my guests. There are certain dishes that can be served at any occasion and also make an impression if you are going to someone’s house. One of my go-to dishes is the perfect cheese and olive board! When it comes to cheeses I like a variety and it has to deliver taste. Heluva Good!® Block Cheese is my champion, I can pick up Heluva Good! while shopping at my local Walmart at a great price but more importantly I can choose from an assortment of flavors.
There is a flavor for everyone! My top three Heluva Good!® Block Cheese are: Colby Jack, Pepper Jack, and Sharp Cheddar – here’s the complete list:
- Colby Jack
- Pepper Jack
- Extra Sharp Cheddar
- Sharp Cheddar
- White Extra Sharp Cheddar
- White Sharp Cheddar
- White Mild Cheddar
- Monterey Jack
- Special Reserve Extra Sharp Cheddar
- Mild Cheddar
Heluva Good! is gluten free which takes the guess work out for what guests can have what. It’s made with milk making it an excellent source of calcium and protein, and has 0 grams trans fat per serving.
The Perfect Cheese and Olive Board For Your Next Party
- A wooden cutting board
- At least two varieties of Heluva Good! Cheese Blocks
- Crackers of your choice
- Pepperoni (sliced)
- Olives ( I keep these in tiny glass bowls so the juices don’t run all over)
- Grapes (keep them on the vine)
Cut at least half the cheese and place everything on the board. There is no wrong way to do it. I sometimes add many varieties of olives. You can also add hot peppers and roasted red peppers.
Connect with Heluva Good! Cheese on social!
- Heluva Good! Cheese Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HeluvaGood
- Heluva Good! Cheese Twitter: https://twitter.com/heluvagood
- Heluva Good! Cheese Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heluvagooddips/
- Heluva Good! Cheese Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/heluvagood/
Check out the Heluva Good! Cheese offer on Ibotta for $.75 – there is no expiration date but the offer has limited quantities available.