Ugly, annoying, and incredibly persistent, blackheads are a problem for many of us. If you have tried over the counter remedies without luck, going natural might be the solution for you. Below are three different, natural blackhead remedies to try out.
Egg White Mask
For this mask
- Take one egg and separate the whites from the yolk, discarding the yolk and placing the egg whites in a bowl.
- Clean your face so that your skin is perfectly clean and pat it dry.
- Once dry, apply the egg whites to the areas of your face that have blackheads.
- Take tissue paper or a paper towel and press it over the egg white mixture. Allow this paper to dry.
- Paint more egg whites over it, layering it with another paper. If you like, you can stop after the second layer dries, or you can apply a third.
- Once all layers are dry, peel the paper off gently and then clean your face once more.
- Moisturize after patting your face dry.
Honey and Milk Blackhead Strips
This natural remedy is similar to the store-bought strips, but it is more effective and costs less.
- Combine a teaspoon of honey with a teaspoon of milk.
- Heat mixture in the microwave for about 5 seconds and stir. If needed to get a smooth consistency, you can microwave it longer, but take care that it does not get too hot.
- Spread the mixture over the affected area and then firmly press a clean strip of cotton fabric over the honey.
- Once it is dry, remove it and then clean your skin. Apply moisturizer as well.
Okay, this one won’t get rid of the blackheads, but once you have them gone, this will stop them from coming back.
- First step is to clean your face and gently pat it dry.
- Apply lemon juice to your skin with a cotton ball.
This will help to tighter your pores, making it harder for dirt to get in, therefore preventing blackheads