This post was sponsored by Budget Saver Twin Pops as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Summers are a time to get outdoors and play hard. It can also be a time when you need and the kids need to cool off. Many people don’t have access to a pool but there are great ways to cool off that be just as fun. We want to stay active but the getting over heated can slow us down, of course we need to stay hydrated with lots of water but having a fun way to cool off let’s us enjoy the outdoors longer.
- Have a water balloon fight- Filling up water balloons and having a water balloon fight can be a fun way to cool off. If you choose to fill them with a hose, you’re sure to be splashed. There will be plenty of running, screaming, and giggling as balloons break on us spraying cold water over us. We sometimes would let each person squeeze a balloon over heads for a quick cool down
- Run through a sprinkler – If you’re in an area you can run a sprinkler, this is a great way to water the grass as the kids run through with their bathing suits. Play a fun learning game in the sprinkler, jump through and yell out an “S” word, a color, or even number. You can think of any topic to use when jumping through the sprinkler!
- Make a splash in a blow up pool – Maybe you don’t have a large pool for everyone to go swim in but a small blow up pool will do the trick. The kids would get a kick out of mom or dad just chilling in the “baby pool”.
- Wash the car – You can get a chore done whiling teaching the kids how to wash a car. It’s always fun to squirt others when you’re rinsing the car and everyone can take credit for the clean car the next time you go out!
- Find a shady spot – Grab a towel or blanket and place it under a tree, eat your lunch then cool off with your Budget Saver Twin Pops. There is nothing like a pop to cool you off on a hot day. While you’re laying there look to see if you can find a nest in the tree or birds, making it a MOMent. Everyone is sure to be please with the six assorted flavors in each bag. You will be pleasantly surprised with how many rainbow pops are in one bag without breaking the bank.
Mom/Grandma Tip – I have always kept pops ready in the freezer for the kids to grab when they wanted a quick snack or they needed to cool down. This tradition has now gone on to my grandchildren and even the neighborhood kids. Budget Saver Twin Pops are a simple way to put a smile on their face!
Fun fact: The Twin Pop was invented during the great depression so that two children could split one for a nickel.
With Budget Saver Twin Pops we can make every situation a MOMent.
Moms turn to Budget Saver Twin Pops to make every situation a sweet MOMent. Show us your sweet MOMent with #twinpopscontest and enter to possibly win a grand prize!* http://goic.io/tCECBV
Simply use #twinpopscontest on Twitter or Instagram to show us how you make every moment sweet with Budget Saver Twin Pops. Your entry could be select as a Weekly $175 gift card for each winner!* Better yet, you can win the Grand Prize Contest package valued at $2,500 including $1,000 in home cleaning services, $300 for a day at a spa, $300 towards delicious food delivery services, an eReader and gift card for books, and $500 cash to spend on you! Enter Today!
Now that would be a perfect gift for MOM!!
“NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to U.S. residents, 18+. Enter by 8/13/17, For Official Rules, visit http://bit.ly/2pDfETF”
Budget Saver Twin Pops Video:
Connect with Budget Saver Twin Pops on Social: